Muramoto Group complies with the environmental laws of Japan and the countries where the subsidiaries are located, in order to preserve the health of the global environment throughout our business operation. Keeping in mind the basic philosophy of harmonious coexistence with nature, environmental conservation, and integration with communities, Muramoto Group is also engaged in the following activities to hand over a better environment to the next generation.
*Muramoto Group discloses this environmental policy to the public upon request from stakeholders.
Muramoto Group strives to promote sound environmental practice.
- CO2 reduction, energy saving, reduce-reuse-recycle for effective use of resources.
- Constant improvement activities and regular reviews to achieve our environmental objectives.
- Reduction of environmentally hazardous substances by replacing them with safer alternatives, green procurement, and risk management of hazardous chemicals used in production.
- Promotion of biodiversity conservation, pollution prevention, harmonious coexistence with nature and communities with an awareness of the environmental impact of our operations.
- Compliance with environmental laws, including agreements with local residents.
- This environmental policy will be made known to all of our employees. We conduct educational activities to ensure each employee's awareness and qualifications will be enhanced for the environment .
MURAMOTO INDUSTRY CO., LTD.